Maplewood Christian Church response to the Coronavirus (COVID19)
Updated March 31, 2020
We want to inform you of our present response to the Coronavirus epidemic. At the end of this update you can find other ways to connect to Maplewood.
As you know this is an evolving situation and this statement represents our response as of this moment. Every day seems to bring a number of developments that touch every area of society. There is reason to believe that more change is to come.
Summary of Present Circumstances
- The Governor’s stay at home order remains in place.
- Schools in Ohio are now closed until May 1st at the earliest.
- President Trump has extended the national Coronavirus Guidelines through April 30th.
- For most people the best contribution that we can personally make to the Coronavirus effort is to maintain social distance. We owe this simple act to those who cannot remain at home.
- We owe a debt of gratitude to our medical professionals, first responders, those who are keeping our supply chain of food and other vital goods flowing, and all the countless others who are keeping essential services up and running.
For these reasons we will not be having any meetings at the church building until such time as the Stay at Home Order is lifted and it is deemed prudent to resume our gatherings.
Other ways to stay connected:
You can see information and view videos on Facebook. We are posting videos several times a week. Click Here to go to the church’s Facebook page.
You may also find our videos on YouTube. Click Here to go to the church’s YouTube channel.
To make a donation online, click the “Make a Donation” tab in the menu bar at the top of this page. You do not need a PayPal account. Simply select “donate with a debit or credit card”.